Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Peanut Butter Blackberry Bites


Who doesn't like a PBJ? Honestly, if you don't like PBJ's I may trust you less as a human being because that is just ODD. Well, maybe if you're deathly allergic to peanuts it's acceptable but you can use AB instead. HAHA

Ok, serious business now.

I haven't baked in a few weeks (maybe a month) and, for me, that is a LONG time. I made something similar to these a while ago but this time I miniature-ized them, used fresh fruit, and PB instead of AB. Blackberries seem to be on sale at most grocery stores right now but you can use any fruit you'd like. They also make for a more classic PBJ look.


This is a recipe from school that I've tinkered with so it's not really mine to give per se. Sorry!

Teddy

6 comments:

Catherine Weber said...

Blackberries are just so . . . inviting. They seem to scream, "eat me!! I'm delicious!!"

drea said...

omg! my ex-boyfriend DOESN'T like pbj, so so so ridiculous. he's a new zealander and they just don't do that combo there...sac-religious if you ask me.

xo,
andrea

Jodi said...

These look AWESOME. If you have any left, I would love to try one tonight at Max's :-)

MairHeard said...

Wow a combination of two things I love! They look great.

aTxVegn said...

These are perfect little pb&j bites! I am crazy for peanut butter.

Elements for Life said...

looks so gooood! :)

would love to do this with raw cashew butter !

jaso