Monday, December 15, 2008

Sweet Potato Filo Cups


School is out for break and I could not be happier. I love school but I need rest and more time to experiment in my kitchen. As luck would have it, this weekend was full of friends and celebrations.A new friend of mine graduated nursing school so I brought these to her graduation party. I've been trying to get used to working with filo dough the last month because it's one of those ingredients that are easy to find vegan and pre-made and they make a dish look classy :) The best complement I got on these was- "Teddy I love them and I don't even like sweet potatoes."
Ingredients:
Sweet Potato
Chopped Pecans
Maple Syrup
Filo Dough- thawed
Melted Dark Chocolate
Cinnamon
Vanilla
I still have about 1/2 of my filo dough left. Any savory Filo Dough suggestions?
Teddy
Ps- if you'd like me to send you the recipe on this one I can. It was just really long haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i told mike about these and he was drooling. haha.