Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vegan Sushi



My internet refused to work last night and I have to say it was quite a problem. But, as promised, my creamy southwestern black bean soup with tahini drizzled on top! See? It looks good right?
Now this rated even higher in my book:


Vegan sushi rolls that I munched on at lunch yesterday (can you tell it's in my lap? haha)

Inside is short grain brown rice, fried tofu, and avocado. I've always been intimidated by making sushi but I decided that I just needed to go for it. I'll be the first to admit this isn't the prettiest roll I've ever seen. It is far better than I expected to do. I'm not sure why I thought the roll would completely explode or something.

Ok I'm off to work. See you guys on twitter!!

1 comment:

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Mm, I love soup! Now if only I loved nori.