There were TONS of items made (including alcohol free mimosas) but I'll focus on the 2 I'm most likely to make asap.
Tempeh sausage. Disclaimer: I do NOT like sausage real or fake about 90% of the time. What wins me over in this one are 1) It's tempeh- my new favorite thing besides kuzu 2) the simplicity 3) the flavor combination of the spices. All around yum! I've already bought the tempeh to make this one... maybe this weekend while Cara and I have out ANTM fest... Brunch + reality tv drama = fantastic day
CREPES! I admit they intimidate the hell out of me, so much so that I was NOT about to jump up and volunteer to make them in class haha. I was about 2 seconds away from making some this morning but I realized that I would have been about 1/2 an hour late for work... I'm thinking it's a friday treat anyway right? Plus I busted out the food processor out last night and made some sweet cashew cream. To me cashew cream is like god himself came down from heaven and whipped up a creamy vegan treat. Which is odd again b/c cashews are my least favorite nut to eat whole.
Moving on. I'll be making those soon. Look out for them.
Also, I've been tagged by Flowers at home to share 7 interesting things about myself. Rules:Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog and tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm part Eskimo- naturally blond haired Eskimos represent!
2. I do NOT like asparagus. Boo HISS I know... I've never met anyone else who doesn't like it. I'll eat it but I'll never choose to make it myself
3. There is a large scar on my left ankle from a cut requiring 19 stitches when I was a kid. The thing I remember most about the accident is that the cutest boy on my block held my bleeding foot... no pain, just the boy haha
4. I have a very large DVD collection (well over 100 movies) and I watch them ALL
5. If I could live in any era clothes-wise it would be the 50-60's. Though you couldn't tell that from how I dress haha
6. I hate flying to the point of mini panic attacks but in the past 5 years I've been to south east Asia twice and Europe once- and that wasn't enough I want to see more! Sometimes you've gotta suck it up and push through to get to something amazing
7. When I was 2 apparently my favorite song was "Pour some sugar on me" by Def Leppard
Okay this post is TOO long... I'm not sure WHO to tag soo I cheat and tag EVERYONE... comment and let me know when you've completed this!