Thursday, September 11, 2008

Desserts Class 2

Taking dessert pictures proved harder than I had anticipated in class on Tuesday for some reason. They all came out terrible. This is what I could salvage from the goods I brought home for Mike and Cara.



Caramel popcorn. This was the most entertaining recipe because it's just fun to make popcorn on a stove. If you haven't you should try sometime but be careful. It's fun because popcorn has a tendency to fly everywhere : )



Chocolate topped krispy bars= gooey goodness (as you might be able to tell from the picture)

I didn't even get pictures of my favorite item of the night- the maple macadamia nuts. I made some yesterday so no worries I'll be posting a picture soon and a recipe for that one- haha it's just maple syrup and your favorite type of nut, no secrets really. Can you believe they sell these maple nuts for like 18 dollars a pound at whole foods? They're only TWO ingredients. Insanity.

Okay I'm late for class folks.

Teddy

1 comment:

Catherine Weber said...

I make popcorn on the stove all the time! Yum. I haven't made caramel corn in SO long . . . thanks for the idea!

P.S. So glad to hear your classes are going well so far!