Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grilled Zucchini



Since moving to Austin I've rediscovered my grill. I've had grilled zucchini, onions, boca burgers and more. Next up I'd like to try and grill some sweet potatoes.

Yesterday's dinner was an open-faced boca (which I don't eat very often) with tomato and grilled zucchini.

Good news, my temporary job has invited me to stay another week!! That gives me more time to find a good job and not be completely worried about the money situation.

Grocery shopping was also on yesterday's agenda. My favorite purchase of the day was my Sweet Caroline Trail Mix! I got it for the name alone but it's turned out to be a great new munchie.

What's your favorite muchie?

Teddy

1 comment:

Ed Tep said...

Teddy - I have a definite weakness for freshly popped kettle corn...