Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Much Needed MwM

Harmonias Midweek Munchies Meme

Midweek Munchies: What Teddy- Funwithyourfood is contributing for the week

I've been gone since Saturday Morning so a grocery trip was much needed. I can't remember everything I've gotten but here are my favs

Baby Artichokes (about 15 of them for 2.50!)
Portabella mushrooms
Basil
Frozen Corn
Soycutash


Links to other Midweek Munchies

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

6 comments:

Harmonia said...

Lovely list! I never had Soycatche tho. Come check out what I did with the Rhubarb!

Mary said...

Lol thanks for the comment! I'm a total food addict...thank god I eat vegan I would be really fat!! I think I'll start doing the midweek munchies soon...I just won't buy as much this weekend at the store so I can buy food on Wednesday!

Pamela said...

Hey, regarding the faux shrimps:

The package doesn't have any branding on it, but I bought them from a company called Nelakee which is in Scarborough (Toronto) Ontario. I am not sure if they are the manufacturer or not, it wasn't clear. You could contact them (or get your HFS to contact them) at 416-335-4388 or nelakee@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

Wow, baby artichokes!
Mmm, good list.
What is soycutash?

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Soycutash either - how do you cook it?

15 baby artichokes for $2.50 = lucky you...what a deal!

Midwest Vegan
www.midwestvegan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

baby artichokes! Wow, that sounds good!!

~Candi
http://candi2400.blogspot.com/