Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Chocolate Dessert!


OH MAN this is the official favorite new dessert of Teddy : )
Let me explain and see if you agree

First, I melt dark chocolate
I add coconut milk (about 1/4 to 1/3 cup- i don't measure for some reason)
I then throw in some frozen RASPBERRIES and wait for them to desolve into the chocolate-ly goodness. (frozen ones actaully work best b/c they become more mushy when reheated)

Now I have the best chocolate-coconut-raspberry sauce ever! (I say this ever-so humbly haha)

Put the sauce on anything.. it's great- here i chopped up a mango and slathered it in sauce. For the record, that is a mango, chocolate, coconut and raspberry dessert. : )

Works well on ice cream too.

I need to stop drooling on my keyboard now mmm

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks and sounds absolutely yummmmmmmmmmmmy.....I love all those foods, combined would be heavenly.
Your tag list is great too.

BFN, G :)

Carrie™ said...

Holy moley! That sounds divine! When I first looked at the picture, I thought you'd used orange segments. Chocolate and orange is one of my favorite combos. Nicely done!

pinknest said...

wow...i imagine that would work on just about ANYTHING ever!!! how nice to add the coconut milk.

Harmonia said...

Looks nummy!

Oh! I already did that Meme...haha. Thanks for visiting me everyday...I'm honored!!!

:)

kaivegan said...

Hi, Teddy. Thanks for the nice comment last week!
******************************

This comment is being sent to everyone on my bloglist or those that link to me, that I know of:

My blog got hijacked yesterday. (How, I don't know.) Please delete that from your list or you could change it to

http://kaivegan.com

where a new blog is housed.

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

KleoPatra said...

Oh yeah, Teddy. Now we're talkin' DESSERT. Lookin' so incredibly good!!! Coconut and chocolate - DIVINE!

Native Foods needs you for this dessert for sure. (They certainly need a few more desserts on their menu, and this one looks PERFECT!)

Tanya Kristine said...

jesus. i've got to stop visiting these blogs.

it's killing me.

primaryconsumer said...

Awesome! That looks so amazing!