Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mung Bean Noodles

A few weeks back I mentioned that I bought a BUNCH of different kind of noodles at MT Market. At the time I couldn't resist the Mung bean noodles.


Honestly, they taste like noodles... I was expecting something else, maybe something bean-y? If someone served me them without telling me what was in them I would have never guessed mung beans.




Perhaps I'll prepare them in a more simple way next time so I am able to taste the actual noodle more. My noodles were in veggie broth with jalapenos, carrots, kale and a sprinkling of sesame seeds. It's all too likely that the jalapeno overwhelmed the flavor of the noodle.

School update:


We did a SPA NIGHT at school. It was entirely too much fun and exactly what I needed. If you see my twitter you know I'm a pretty busy gal. With work and school and the blog and attempting to have some sort of social life it's hard for me to take any time for relaxing. We did all natural face masks, foot baths and I received my first ginger compress. *sigh* School needs to do this once a month for us haha.

Happy April Fools day peeps!

Teddy

1 comment:

F. Douglas Wall said...

Good to see a picture of you that's not battered and bruised like the last one.