Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

It's been a week and I feel about a MILLION times better. I still get random people on the streets and at school asking what happened to my face but at least there's practically no pain left. The only thing still tender is my nose. I'm hoping that will be gone as soon as my black eyes heal up.

Now that the face update has finished onto the treat I made for myself. There's something about not being at 100% that made me want a salty/sweet comforting dessert. Most of this week's meals were uneventful and pretty healthy/healing eating (brown rice, tempeh... oatmeal).

After a week of healing, a treat is required. My treat?




Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups with a Pretzel Crust

My recipe is inspired by Have Cake will Travel. These are fantastic because anyone can make them. The require practically NO COOKING (besides melting some chocolate) but yield a drool worthy dessert.

Teddy

2 comments:

fleur said...

Nomnom, they look delish

Nicole said...

I loooove making peanut butter cups! They are so tasty.