Friday, November 07, 2008

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies


Warning: I've been baking tremendous amount as of late. This is NOT an exaggeration. Days I baked this week - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday... and now it's Friday so we'll see if I have time to bake today. Hm I wonder why I resisted baking on Wednesday? Oh yea, I went to bed around 9pm that night just because I could (I normally have class until 10)

So you've made it through another week- have a freakin cookie!

Perhaps I'm bland or old fashioned but nothing beats a good chocolate chip cookie. I'm proud to say I did not use a recipe on this one. I put together my own recipe avoiding the use of granulated sugars.

Cookies for breakfast with coffee will start my intense weekend. Warren Kramer is in town and doing an intensive macrobiotic weekend. When they say intensive they MEAN intensive. 9am to 9pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Let's hope I make it out ALIVE.... that may be another cookie worthy occasion

:)

Teddy

3 comments:

MeloMeals said...

Wow.. you must be learning so much!

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

You are right, nothing beats a good chocolate chip cookie... or a bad one sometimes! Yours look absolutely delicious!
Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with lots of baking.. Take it from me! Those cookies look great, to. :)