Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Greek Yogurt


HAPPY EARTH DAY!!

Seems like everyone has tried greek yogurt but me. I'm usually not at dairy or yogurt person at all but while shopping this week I wasn't grossed out at the thought, on the contrary, greek yogurt was a superb notion.
One lil' bucket of this stuff is only $1.19-ish at trader joes so I figure if I hate it, I'm out less than 2 bucks and I decided I could live with that :)

TAH-DAH

Greek yogurt with strawberry hemp granola (one of my favorites that comes HIGHLY recommended to those who can get their hands on it, and if you look closely you can see a little red nubbin in there), 1/2 a banana and chopped walnuts. I savored every bite of this new feast and I may actually prefer greek to regular yogurt. It seemed more tangy and thicker but not exactly like sour cream.

Work has been really busy, again, but I was able to see my parents tonight for dinner. We like to get together at least once a week to visit and check in on our lives :)

Anyone do anything exciting for earth day?

I helped organize a discussion board for people to carpool to work (no one around me volunteered to carpool boo!) Maybe I could ride my bike in on friday instead... hmm

Teddy

1 comment:

Bianca said...

I wish they made vegan Greek yogurt!