Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Creamy Pesto Dip



Basil is one of my favorite fresh herbs. At the farmers market right now a bunch of it is only a buck so I've been buying quite a bit. Last weekend I convinced my parents to come to the farmers market with me and they picked up some basil too.
I went over for dinner last night and they whipped up this creamy pesto dip.
It contained walnuts, Parmesan, basil and cream.
John fried up some Japanese eggplants and we dipped them in this basic concoction. Although I'm not sure this was the intended use or consistency of the dip, I liked it! I mean, can you go wrong with basil?

Teddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why am i not invited? Geesh!

Anonymous said...

Teddy, invite Cara to share Tuesday with us sometime!! John would probably love to have another beautiful woman to cook for.

Mom