Monday, March 24, 2008

Samosa



Trader Joe's is a mecca for fast frozen wonders. This time I tried their samosas. Samosas are my favorite Indian food. They are filled with curried potatoes and veggie bits. You can learn more here.





Preparing a quick frozen meal can sometimes leave me with pangs of guilt for not really cooking. To make up for this, I kicked up my rice by adding some saffron. Perhaps it's not coming across in the pictures but that rice is YELLOW with saffron goodness.

Hope you had a Happy Easter!


Teddy

5 comments:

Almost Vegetarian said...

Don't feel guilty about frozen food - vegetarians are busy people, too. In fact, I just a week's worth of posts reviewing Amy's frozen foods. Sometimes the microwave can is just your only option.

Cheers!

Carrie™ said...

Whaaaaa!! I want a Trader Joe's!!

Wheeler's Frozen Dessert said...

I've used Trader Joe's samosas as the appetizer to a lot of dinner parties. It's clear they're not homemade, but they're so delicious that no one seems to mind!

Rural Vegan said...

I've considered buying those TJ samosas at least a dozen times. Are they as good as I suspect they are?

Siva said...

SUPER

HAVE FUN
http://www.funfun.googlepages.com