Monday, September 24, 2007

Recipe Testing!

Hello!!
I've been keeping busy and I'm excited to say that I've joined up with Melody's recipe testing group. I'm hoping this will give me new motivation to prepare homemade meals. I'll have to admit that now that it's just me, my desire and drive to prepare an actual meal has lessened.

But I'd like to encourage everyone to help Melody out :)
Just shoot her an email and let her know you're interested:
melody@melomeals.com

Until next time, keep cooking, eating well and help a sister out! hehe

Teddy

2 comments:

Carrie™ said...

Good for you Teddy! I sent her an e-mail but didn't hear back so I assumed she had enough testers. Can't wait to see what you make.

Jody from VegChic said...

Welcome, I've also been testing. Melody has some awesome recipes!

The tortellini looks tasty...now if I could only find a vegan version.

Hey, I dig those TJ's fruit and fiber bars too!