Saturday, August 25, 2007

Veggie Grill

This Friday was a great day to be vegan at work!! (well where I work) hehe

I'm not sure how this was arranged but, Veggie Grill (read review here) came and gave us free lunch. We were able to meet one of the founders and give him our feedback on what we liked and disliked about his restaurant.

Honestly, I've never had a better free meal at work and it truly made my Friday awesome

Teddy

Ps- sorry no pictures. But I can't go giving away where I work, you understand si?

1 comment:

Jody from VegChic said...

Funny while you were posting about your free lunch at work...I was also at work.

I'd been a bit of a slacker during the week and came in to make up for it.

I love your post about the tofu festival. Believe it or not, I saw it listed in Vegnews or something and thought of you because you posted about it last year.

Some day maybe we will have a tofu festival here!