Friday, February 09, 2007

Family Veg Night




My mom found a recipe to try this week- orange bell pepper stuffed with sweet potatoes and onion with a simple salad on the side. The meal only took about 30 minutes to prepare. That's always a plus in my book. The faster I can eat a freshly prepared meal the better. :) Good picking mom!

I'm planning on heading down to San Diego this weekend and am thrilled about eating out there. San Diego has Mamma Testas, Ranchos, and my favorite Whole Foods. I'm looking forward to an appetizing weekend and hope you are too!


Teddy

2 comments:

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Have fun in San Diego, Teddy! We lived in Pacific Beach for 4 awesome surfing years. If time allows, eat at Kung-Food in Balboa Park --- and also Sipz on Clairmont Mesa Blvd. Enjoy!

pinknest said...

how cute! i love food stuffed in a pepper.