Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Merry Cat-mas :)



Patches' new favorite place is among the water bottles






Abby likes to cuddle up on our nicely wrapped presents.

It's been a frenzy here. Not only is there holiday shopping to be done but also Richard's birthday is next week AND it's finals. You can bet that next week I'll be making a bunch of cupcakes! Until then, I'll be running around with errands (I didn't get home last night till about 10PM!)

Hope you're all enjoying the holidays :)

What do you think is a festive cupcake to make? I want to give them out with my presents.

Teddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kitties are so cute! I so miss our little calico sweetie...

Anonymous said...

Make a cupcake and decorate it with a candy cane...maybe chocolate mint?

Your kitties are so well behaved. Bossa Nova would have alreayd tirn open all the presents. We keep ours way up high--above her reach.

Anonymous said...

OMG, just adorable. Totally adorable. Both of them.

Does my memory totally fail me or had you posted a while back about getting a cat? Did you already have these two?