Saturday, July 01, 2006

MwM

Harmonias Midweek Munchies Meme

Midweek Munchies: What Funwithyourfood (Teddy) is contributing for the week


I'm leaving for the week so I didn't really shop but here is one thing I picked up this
week that THRILLED me :



FIGS! Fresh and delicious. I just gobbled them up RAW. That's my favorite way to
eat them.

Click here for the Midweek Munchies code
Click here for Harmonia's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
Technorati Tag:

A special thanks to Running2Ks and Rift for all of their help with coding, graphics, and encouragement for this project.

PURPOSE of Midweek Munchies: Put together by a small group of Veg Women, we hope to spread the word about healthy vegetarianism while obtaining idea starters for meals, recipes, learn about new products, and meet other female veg*n bloggers. Visiting and commenting on other participants lists are encouraged but not required. Have fun and Go Veg!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm...figs, aren't they wonderful, i Love everything about them.

Happy 4th and Travels, G

PS Was your new header hard to do? It looks great.

Anonymous said...

girl, that looks great!! i wish i had some!! enjoy your vacation!!

urban vegan said...

those figs are so huge that, at first, I thought they were eggplants.

KleoPatra said...

Love figs!!! How's yer vacation goin', Teddy?? I have been off the computer for a few daze...

Catherine Weber said...

Fresh figs! I've only ever had dried, but loooooove them. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for fresh ones in my neck of the woods! Do you eat the whole thing? (Peel and all?) I suppose you do when they are dried, so my guess is yes?

funwithyourfood said...

Hi guys, I got onto a computer up here for a sec!

thanks for stopping by

Catherine- I just eat em whole..they taste a LOT different from dried ones. Try and get some.. they're great!

okay I'm going to my cousin's now byebye
Teddy