Monday, March 16, 2009

Sxsw Cupcake Social

FoodBuzz and Cupcakes That Take The Cake held the Cupcake Social 2.0 at SXSW yesterday and you better believe I was all over that. Free cupcakes at a bar? I'm not sure who would say no. Austin's bakeries stepped up a provided to free treats. Thanks to The Cupcake Bar, Hey Cupcake, Toot Sweet Cupcakes, Sugar Mamas Bakeshop, L's Cupcakes and Polkadots for the treats!
Now if I could remember all the names of the cupcakes I would list them on here, but I can't. You'll have to settle for some good ole pictures instead.



Cara choose this peanut butter, chocolate, banana cupcake
I told you I wouldn't remember all of these cupcakes!



My lovely hand and a raspberry rosewater cupcake.


A ridiculously chocolaty creation that was virtually impossible to eat without looking like you had a fight with a chocolate bar and lost.
What a great way to start my SXSW week right?
Teddy

No comments: