Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Juan in a Million

Juan in a Million

With all the insanity of sxsw last week I was thrilled to finally get a chance to try Juan in a Million. First a disclaimer, if you're vegan this isn't the place for you. Eggs, potatoes, bacon and cheese are on everything.

Moving on. The name alone made me want to try the place (you know you like it too). I'd say they're known for the Don Juan, which is what I ordered minus the bacon. There is tons of food for only 4 bucks and after a WEEK of free sxsw and free alcohol it really hit the spot.

Would I eat this or here all the time? I don't think my body could handle it but on a week where I was planning on punishing myself anyway this was fantastico. :)

It was more breakfast than I should have eaten in one sitting and every bite was terribly sinful and great. I mean hey, I don't want to eat healthy all the time right? haha

Teddy

2 comments:

Ryan Mustard said...

the don juan taco is great. plus, if you're lucky, you can shake the hand of the 2001 Best Restauranteur Handshake award winner. http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Awards/BestOfAustin/?Year=2001&Display=Long&BOACategory=Food%20%26%20Drink&Poll=Critics

Ryan Mustard said...

the don juan taco is great. plus, if you're lucky, you can shake the hand of the 2001 Best Restauranteur Handshake award winner. http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Awards/BestOfAustin/?Year=2001&Display=Long&BOACategory=Food%20%26%20Drink&Poll=Critics