Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Strawberry Salad



A while back a coworker told me of a summery salad she had at a wedding. This is my "naked" rendition of that salad.




This is an incredibly easy dish to make and it's sure to keep you wanting more. My favorite part is the short ingredient list:
Fresh cut strawberries
Organic mixed greens
Slivered almonds

Now this is a "naked" salad because I didn't feel like putting any dressing on it but a vinaigrette would suit this well. I've been eating this recently as an in between meals snack. It's not too filling but enough to tide me over and keep me from eating pure junk. Let me know your thoughts on it!


Teddy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! looks delish!!!!!!! I bet if you added strawberry vinegarette it would be even better! yum!!!!!

Ed Tep said...

Teddy - It's so nice to see you back. I hope that you are taking good care of yourself. And by the looks of this delicious strawberry salad, it looks like you are!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite salads. I usually add some mandarin orange slices also. Delicious and perfect for summer!