Monday, August 06, 2007

Grandpa's Birthday


Everyone say 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to my grandpa.

This weekend my family gathered together to celebrate the life of my grandfather. and what celebration would be complete without delicious eats? We had a luau themed extravaganza.

I contributed the vegan cupcakes in 2 flavors.



Dark chocolate with peanut butter frosting.



Rose water cupcakes with a rose water butter cream frosting.

I have never used rose water before. I was concerned with how the flavors would come together. Luckily they both were a hit.
I took the leftovers to my friend Cara's house. She seemed quite shocked and impressed with the rose water flavor. I'm glad they turned out well because lord knows I wouldn't want to ruin a birthday with gross cupcakes :)

Be seeing you all soon


Teddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad to see you're doing again. You are my hero.

B2B SEO Copywriting said...

YUMMM!!! the rose water cupcakes were great! I need to eat more tonight. YUMM!!!

Anonymous said...

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'

yum cupcakes!