Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mushroom turnovers


I can't even remember having turnovers before the last year or two. I didn't even like mushrooms for the longest time. Now, I can't imagine life without the glory of FUNGUS :)
The yams almost out-shined the turnovers. They were sweet enough to be a dessert and it's just sinfully good to have dessert for dinner.


I'm starting school again soon. I may start to struggle with juggling everything. It's exhilarating to return to a learning enviornment. Wish me luck!

Teddy

6 comments:

KleoPatra said...

Of course i wish you luck with your studies!!! What will you be taking and where, if i may inquire...???

I love mushrooms, and there was a time when i, like you, also did not go for the fungi. Now, like you again, i cannot imagine life w/out 'em. Shrooms rule! I could eat 'em all the time in so many different dishes, and all by themselves!!

Your turnovers look tremendous and i'm loving the yams/sweet po's as well. Good stuff there, Teddy!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck ;-)

And those turnovers look awesome! I love me some sweet potatoes too...

Sheree' said...

Oh I can't remember the last time I had a turn over. Goodness sakes they look yummy!

Carrie™ said...

Good luck Teddy!! I'm doing some courses for work and after being out of school for many years, it's hard to get back into proper study form. Whatcha taking?

Anonymous said...

they looks awesome. did you do them?

MeloMeals said...

Good luck!

I know what you mean about yams for dinner.. they do feel like a dessert.