Saturday, December 09, 2006

Crustless Curry Quiches



Okay they're not too much curry in it AT all. I just wanted to give a little flavor but it's such a cute name!




I modified my recipe from
Susan's blog (which she got from Kaji's Mom) because I didn't have all the ingredients. Here's what I used


olive oil spray
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 yellow onion
1/4 cup frozen spinach

1 12.3-ounce package silken Tofu, drained of water
1/4 cup plain soymilk
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon curry paste


I followed Susan's directions and they turned out well. I am missing the flakey crust a little but the ease of the recipe more than makes up for that.

Any ideas on what other things I can put in these adorable quiches? I'd like to try a potato and leek version next time (maybe?).

Sweets coming up!

Teddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgYUM!!! wonderful recipe!

Anonymous said...

those look great. I was thinking of doing a carmelized onion version!

Anonymous said...

I made these too and thought they were great. I would like to try broccoli and sundried tomatoes!

Krithika said...

these look great ! i'd like to try with spinach and some hot peppers :-)